You are leaving money on the table if you’re not actively marketing your business online in proper ways. But there is a problem. Online marketing can be seemed very daunting and complex. This can totally deter the most focused entrepreneurs from implementing an internet marketing strategy.
So, the goal of this article is to dissect internet marketing into its most basic strategist ways. And simplify those strategies for the business owner or market. You may have seen lots of blog about the same topic. Can you guess why we are special from other blogs? Do you know what timeless means?
It’s a strategy that will work in the future too, so you don’t have to waste your time learning about little hacks that will quickly die off.
You will notice there are a couple of overarching strategies, there are various tactics related to that strategy.
Content educated potential customers about services and product. Why will a person be interested in something that they don’t have any valid information?
Content provides an opportunity for your business to be a thought leader in your industry niche. Being a leader results in excellent brand exposure and also can open up many opportunity doors.
Below you will find quick summaries of the content marketing tactics and then links to resources for further knowledge.
An industry blog and a company newsletter can be very helpful in connecting current and future potential customers. Example: Online Growth System Blog is an example of an industry-specific blog, and the ultimate aim of this blog is to help people build their business online. So, it covers all these tips about internet marketing strategies.
- How to Start a WordPress Blog in Five Minutes: Step by Step
- The Non-Writer’s Guide To Creating “BIG” Blog Content
- Outsourcing Content: Tips, Tricks, and Workflows That We Use at Ahrefs
1. “Linkbait” creation ( and promotion)
Linkbait is content that’s specifically formulated to attract links. It can be pretty much any form of content. But the primary aim is always to attract backlinks. Because attracting inbound link will drive referral traffic to your website helping to improve ranking which will lead more traffic to your website via organic search.
2. Guest Posting
Guest blogging is the act of publishing content on another platform. Here is a couple of reasons why you should guest post:
- It can drive referral traffic to your site
- It can link the relevant piece of content on your site
- Guest blogging can help you build communication and relationship in your niche.
- Excellent brand exposure by picking the right website
3. Video Marketing.
You can’t use video because it’s way too powerful.. Don’t believe me? Check out these video marketing statistics.
- Video Marketing: The Complete Guide
- The Distilled Guide To Online Video Marketing
- A Video Marketing Guide For Creating Epic Content
4. Hosting Webinars
Webinars are basically a very good way to show mini-courses if you are selling a digital product.
· The Step-By-Step Guide To Creating A Webinar That Sells
· Webinar Marketing 101
5. Email Marketing
Get your Lead Magnet Tactics on Top with these:
- The Ultimate Guide To Creating Killer Lead Magnets
- How To Create A Lead Magnet
- Lead Magnets: The Definitive Guide For Bloggers
Email marketing is a magic wand for a digital marketing strategist. It starts by somehow acquiring your customer’s email address. You can use lead magnets, segmentation, A/B testing emails, Automation for better email marketing for your business. A lead magnet is one of the famous strategies. It means you are exchanging an email address for a “free” download.